Inside Window Glass Decals for Business
There are many circumstances that call for the use of a window decal, such as when designing a storefront. While this sounds simple enough, there’s an important question to answer: should you choose a standard peel-and-stick or inside window glass decal?
Peel-and-stick is the easiest option, as it doesn’t typically require professional installation, but an inside glass decal provides a more professional appearance and a variety of options.
What are the Advantages of Inside Glass?
There are two advantages of printing decals with an inside glass option, as opposed to surface printing:
- Durability: Since your decal is located inside the glass, as opposed to on the surface, it’s likely to last longer. This is particularly important in areas, such as Florida, where extreme weather is common.
- Protection against removal: With a standard decal, removal is simple. Unfortunately, this means that stealing your decal is also an easy task. With inside glass, you never have to worry about this, as the decal is not accessible.
What to Consider Before Choosing an Inside Glass Decal
An inside glass decal may pique your interest, but you don’t want to make a final decision until you consider the following details:
- Colors:It’s important to choose the right color for your windows, as to ensure the proper contrast against your decal. This helps determine the quality of visibility, which is essential to your decal having the biggest impact.
- Glare: Inside glass decals are often affected by glare, so review the intended location throughout the day to get a better idea of how much direct sunlight it gets. You may find that there is little to no glare during the morning hours, but this changes for the worse by the afternoon.
- Frosted or tinted windows: Both of these style choices are unique, but they can limit the ability to see your design. If you’re going to tint your windows, for example, using a white decal will help provide enough contrast for clear visibility.
Along with the above, make sure you’re dedicated to keeping your windows clean. Dirty windows limit visibility, thus reducing the benefits of an inside glass decal.
If you have questions about inside glass decals, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Free Window Decal Consultation
We would love the opportunity to earn your business and become your long-term custom sign provider in Naples, FL. Call Spectrum Signworks at (239) 908-0505 for your Free Consultation with a Custom Window Decal Specialist!